A collection of obscure Swift programs
This project aims to collect bizarre (but "legal") Swift programs that the community produces. Like esoteric programming languages, but for weird or nonsensical shit we can do in Swift that actually compiles. For fun purposes only.
The less comprehensible, the better — just like normal code.
- Basic — Joe Groff
- Vulgar Fractions — Nate Cook
- Never Absurd — Point-Free
- Uncertainty — Matteo Comisso
- Never Exists — Tom Quist
- Bad Boolz — Ronald Martin
Pull requests welcome.
- Code must compile (lol duh)
- Include code as a Swift playground
- Link to original author / source / references in comments
- Update this README "Contents" section