Websites using Swift and AWS Lambda
This is the result of asking, Can I make lightweight websites written in Swift that are simple, fun to write, and easy deploy? The answer is yes!
Check out the related blog posts for a detailed breakdown:
- Websites using Swift and AWS Lambda — Part 1 - Overview & Generating HTML/CSS using Swift
- Websites using Swift and AWS Lambda — Part 2 — Hosting using Amazon Web Services (AWS) (coming soon)
To get started playing with this project:
- Clone it
- Local website development
swift run Local-Website
- open Artifacts/index.html in your preferred web browser
- AWS Lambda function
- upload to Artifacts/lambda.zip to AWS Lambda
- more details in the part 2 blog post above
- Try changing Sources/GenerateWebsite/GenerateWebsite.swift and rerunning the local development flow above to see changes!